Azure AI Fundamentals
Mastering the basics in AI can help you jump-start your career and get ready to dive deeper into the other technical opportunities Azure offers. AI opens doors into possibilities that might have seemed like science fiction only yesterday. Using AI, you can build solutions, improve your apps, and advance technology in many fields, including healthcare, financial management, and environmental protection, to name just a few.
The certification could be a great fit for you if you'd like to:
- Prove that you have the AI skills it takes to build a better world. Earning your Azure AI Fundamentals certification can supply the foundation you need to build your career and demonstrate your knowledge of common AI and machine learning workloads—and what Azure services can solve for them.
- Validate your foundational knowledge of machine learning and AI concepts, along with related Azure services.
It's recommended to have some general programming knowledge or experience, but it's not required. You can use Azure AI fundamentals to reinforce your basics for other Azure role-based certifications, like Azure Data Scientist Associate, Azure AI Engineer Associate, or Azure Developer Associate, but it’s not a prerequisite for any of them.
- Describe Artificial Intelligence workloads and considerations
- Describe fundamental principles of machine learning on Azure
- Describe features of computer vision workloads on Azure
- Describe features of Natural Language Processing (NLP) workloads on Azure
Required Exams / Courses
Available course start dates:
GTR = Guarenteed to Run