Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty
As a candidate for the Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty certification, you should be a server or desktop administrator with subject matter expertise in designing, implementing, managing, and maintaining Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop experiences and remote apps for any device.
The certification could be a great fit for you if you'd like to:
- You should be able to manage end-user desktop environments, including delivering applications and configuring user settings.
- You should use the Azure portal, templates, scripting, and command-line tools to manage an Azure Virtual Desktop deployment.
- Plan and implement an Azure Virtual Desktop infrastructure
- Plan and implement identity and security
- Plan and implement user environments and apps
- Monitor and maintain an Azure Virtual Desktop infrastructure
Required Exams / Courses
Available course start dates:
GTR = Guarenteed to Run