Azure Data Scientist Associate
Candidates for the Azure Data Scientist Associate certification should have subject matter expertise in applying data science and machine learning to implement and run machine learning workloads on Azure.
The certification could be a great fit for you if you'd like to:
- designing and creating a suitable working environment for data science workloads; exploring data; training machine learning models; implementing pipelines; running jobs to prepare for production; and managing, deploying, and monitoring scalable machine learning solutions.
A candidate for this certification should have knowledge and experience in data science by using Azure Machine Learning and MLflow.
- Design and prepare a machine learning solution
- Explore data and train models
- Prepare a model for deployment
- Deploy and retrain a model
Required Exams / Courses
Available course start dates:
GTR = Guarenteed to Run
Online Live | 15:00 - 05:00
Online Live | 13:00 - 21:00