Azure Database Administrator Associate
As a candidate for this certification, you should have subject matter expertise in building database solutions that are designed to support multiple workloads built with: SQL Server on-premises and Azure SQL services
The certification could be a great fit for you if you'd like to:
- Implement and manage the operational aspects of cloud-native and hybrid data platform solutions built on SQL Server and Azure SQL services.
- ou use a variety of methods and tools to perform and automate day-to-day operations, including applying knowledge of using Transact-SQL (T-SQL) and other tools for administrative management purposes.
As a candidate for this certification, you should have knowledge of and experience with: Azure SQL Database, Azure SQL Managed Instance, and SQL Server on Azure Virtual Machines (Windows and Linux)
- Plan and implement data platform resources
- Implement a secure environment
- Monitor, configure, and optimize database resources
- Configure and manage automation of tasks
- Plan and configure a high availability and disaster recovery (HA/DR) environment
Required Exams / Courses
Available course start dates:
GTR = Guarenteed to Run
Online Live | 13:00 - 21:00
Online Live | 15:00 - 23:00