Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate
As a candidate for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate certification, you're a functional consultant or a business user with a fundamental understanding of supply chain management industry standards. You have experience configuring and implementing Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management to meet the needs of your organization. You're a key resource who works with developers, solution architects, project managers, and functional consultants in finance, commerce, and manufacturing.
The certification could be a great fit for you if you'd like to:
To further accelerate your career, consider combining this certification with the Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect Expert certification (Exam MB-700).
- Describe finance and operations apps, and extend apps by using Microsoft Power Platform technologies
- Configure administrative features and workflows
- Manage finance and operations data
- Validate and support the solution
- Implement product information management
- Implement inventory management
- Implement and manage supply chain processes
- Implement warehouse management and transportation management
- Implement Master planning
Required Exams / Courses
Available course start dates:
GTR = Guarenteed to Run