Power Platform Fundamentals
If you’re a business professional with deep expertise in your solution domain and you want to use your passion for building Microsoft Power Platform solutions to simplify, automate, and transform tasks and processes for your team, this certification is designed for you. You must have the skills to accomplish key technical business analyst tasks, such as data modeling, basic UX design, requirements analysis, and process analysis.
The certification could be a great fit for you if you'd like to:
- Demonstrate knowledge in building solutions with Microsoft Power Platform.
- Show familiarity in automating basic business processes with Power Automate and in creating simple Power Apps experiences.
- Highlight familiarity in performing data analysis with Power BI and in building practical chatbots with Power Virtual Agents.
You fit the profile for the app maker role if you’re self-directed and solution-focused, and you work with the maker tools of Microsoft Power Platform to solve business problems. You might have experience with Visual Basic for Applications, Excel PivotTables, Teams, and other tools. Although you might not have formal IT training, you’re comfortable working with IT administrators and Microsoft Power Platform developers using technology to solve business problems.
- Describe the business value of Microsoft Power Platform
- Identify foundational components of Microsoft Power Platform
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power BI
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power Apps
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power Automate
- Demonstrate complementary Microsoft Power Platform solutions