Security Operations Analyst Associate
As a Microsoft security operations analyst, you reduce organizational risk by:
- Rapidly remediating active attacks in the environment.
- Advising on improvements to threat protection practices.
- Referring violations of organizational policies to appropriate stakeholders.
The certification could be a great fit for you if you'd like to:
In this role, you collaborate with business stakeholders, architects, identity administrators, Azure administrators, and endpoint administrators to secure IT systems for the organization.
- Mitigate threats by using Microsoft 365 Defender
- Mitigate threats by using Defender for Cloud
- Mitigate threats by using Microsoft Sentinel
Required Exams / Courses
Available course start dates:
GTR = Guarenteed to Run