Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
Whether you’re a student, business user, or IT professional, this certification ensures you have a firm grasp of a range of topics in the rapidly growing field of cybersecurity. This fundamentals certification can serve as a steppingstone if you’re interested in advancing to role-based certifications in security operations, identity and access management, and information protection.
The certification could be a great fit for you if you'd like to:
- Demonstrate your knowledge of Microsoft Security, compliance, and identity (SCI) solutions.
- Highlight your understanding of how Microsoft SCI solutions provide holistic, end-to-end cybersecurity capabilities.
It is recommended that as a candidate, you have familiarity with:
- Networking and cloud computing concepts.
- General IT knowledge or any general experience working in an IT environment.
- General understanding of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365.
- Describe the concepts of security, compliance, and identity
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft identity and access management solutions
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft Security solutions
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft compliance solutions
Required Exams / Courses
Available course start dates:
GTR = Guarenteed to Run
Online Live | 14:30 - 22:00
In Person | 13:00 - 21:00
In Person | 15:00 - 23:00
Online Live | 15:00 - 23:00