InfoSec Institute’s 6-day CCSP Class focuses on preparing students for the (ISC)2 Certified Cloud Security Professional exam through review of the entire body of knowledge and practical question and answer scenarios in a high-energy seminar approach.
Upon completing this course, the participants will gain valuable knowledge and skills including the ability to:
• Successfully pass the CCSP exam
• Understand the fundamentals of the cloud computing architecture framework
• Understand security challenges associated with different types of cloud services
• Identify and evaluate security risks for their organization’s cloud environments
• Select and implement appropriate controls to ensure secure implementation of cloud services
• Thoroughly understand the 6 essential core domains of the CCSP common body of knowledge:
1. Architectural Concepts & Design Requirements 2. Cloud Data Security
3. Cloud Platform & Infrastructure Security
4. Cloud Application Security
6. Legal & Compliance
The goal of the course is to prepare professionals for the challenging CCSP exam by covering the objectives of the exam based on the six domains as defined in the (ISC)2 CCSP common body of knowledge.
Excellent interaction and answered all of my questions. Looking forward to being able to apply some of the tips and features learned today which hopefully should have real impact on some of the more time consuming tasks currently encountered.
Dublin classroom student
Great course yesterday and can’t give enough amazing feedback for John. I’ve never had a teacher hold attention of a class from start to finish, but yesterday he did this.
Interested in alternative dates? Would like to book a private session of this course for your company? Or for any other queries please simply fill out the form below.