The intended audience for this course is information security and IT professionals, particularly internal auditors, who are interested in earning the CISA certification. The course is also applicable to individuals who are interested in learning about information security audits, controls, and security.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- implement information systems audit services in accordance with information systems audit standards, guidelines, and best practices.
- evaluate an organizations structure, policies, accountability, mechanisms, and monitoring practices.
- evaluate information systems acquisition, development, and implementation.
- evaluate the information systems operations, maintenance, and support of an organization; and evaluate the business continuity and disaster recovery processes used to provide assurance that in the event of a disruption, IT services are maintained.
- define the protection policies used to promote the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets.
This course is designed to help candidates prepare for sitting the ISACA CISA certification examination. By taking this course and obtaining CISA certification, your experience and skills in auditing and securing the organization’s information systems will be validated. Securing the organization’s information is a critical business objective in today’s business environment. The information that an organization depends on to be successful can be at risk from numerous sources. By effectively managing audit processes, controls, and other security aspects of the business, you will greatly contribute to the overall security of the organization.
Excellent interaction and answered all of my questions. Looking forward to being able to apply some of the tips and features learned today which hopefully should have real impact on some of the more time consuming tasks currently encountered.
Dublin classroom student
Great course yesterday and can’t give enough amazing feedback for John. I’ve never had a teacher hold attention of a class from start to finish, but yesterday he did this.
Interested in alternative dates? Would like to book a private session of this course for your company? Or for any other queries please simply fill out the form below.