Professionals desiring to be able to communicate clearly and concisely in their writing.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Awareness of common spelling and grammar issues in business writing.
- Basic concepts in sentence and paragraph construction.
- Basic structure of agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Collaborative writing techniques, tools and best practices
- Tips and techniques to use when deciding the most appropriate format to use for agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports
In this course, you will learn the essential skills needed to organize your thoughts and select the best words and phrases to clearly convey them in writing.
Excellent interaction and answered all of my questions. Looking forward to being able to apply some of the tips and features learned today which hopefully should have real impact on some of the more time consuming tasks currently encountered.
Dublin classroom student
Great course yesterday and can’t give enough amazing feedback for John. I’ve never had a teacher hold attention of a class from start to finish, but yesterday he did this.
Interested in alternative dates? Would like to book a private session of this course for your company? Or for any other queries please simply fill out the form below.