CompTIA Penetration Testing Certification (PenTest+)
CompTIA PenTest+ is for cybersecurity professionals tasked with penetration testing and vulnerability management.
What Skills Will You Learn?
- Includes updated techniques emphasizing governance, risk and compliance concepts, scoping and organizational/customer requirements, and demonstrating an ethical hacking mindset
- Includes updated skills on performing vulnerability scanning and passive/active reconnaissance, vulnerability management, as well as analyzing the results of the reconnaissance exercise
- Includes updated approaches to expanded attack surfaces, researching social engineering techniques, performing network attacks, wireless attacks, application-based attacks and attacks on cloud technologies, and performing post-exploitation techniques
- Expanded to focus on the importance of reporting and communication in an increased regulatory environment during the pen testing process through analyzing findings and recommending appropriate remediation within a report
- Includes updated concepts of identifying scripts in various software deployments, analyzing a script or code sample, and explaining use cases of various tools used during the phases of a penetration test–scripting or coding is not required
Required Exams / Courses
Available course start dates:
GTR = Guarenteed to Run