Failure to pay will result in cancellation of any current and future company enrollments and the case will be sent to collections.
Coupons are valid for 12 months from invoice date, and are non-transferable.
All pricing are correct at time of publishing but may be subject to change.
Quoted pricing is not guaranteed until order is accepted by Nexus Human Ireland and an official invoice is issued.
Clubs are limited to the individual on the invoice, are non-transferable and start on the date of invoice.
Premium classes will have multiple coupons pulled for enrollment.
The client understands that signed order agreements shall be an agreement between Nexus Human and their company, and as a qualified signature for said company, is responsible for the tuition, and shall make all personnel/employees aware that refunds will be made to the company. All reasonable discounts per Nexus Human are void if portions of the above training are cancelled. Nexus Human guarantees only those services set forth in the agreement.
Client agrees not to hire any Nexus Human employee for (1) year after the completion of the training ordered an Order Agreement.
As a training company, the Client acknowledges that Nexus Human Ireland incurs substantial investment and expenses in advertising for, testing, recruiting, training and retaining its employees. Therefore, in consideration of this investment, the Client agrees that if it wishes to offer employment on any basis to one of Nexus Human Employees or Partner Instructors to an employment agency, (including where such a transfer is pursuant to a ‘transfer’ within the meaning of the European Communities (Protection of Employees on Transfer of Undertakings) Regulations 2003, or other business by hiring them (known as a “conversion”), or by secondment, arrangement or contract from another source (known as a “transition”) the Client will compensate Nexus Human Ireland at the rates set forth below. For the purposes of calculating the fee payable under this Clause, in determining the first day on which a Nexus Human Ireland Employee worked for the Client, no account shall be taken of any supply that occurred prior to a break in the employee’s service for that the Client of 42 days or more except where such break in service is by reason of a period of statutory leave. The Client may, in lieu of paying the fee detailed below, by written notice to Nexus Human Ireland, elect for an additional hire period of 14 weeks during which time the Nexus Human Ireland worker will be seconded to the Client on the same conditions as those already in force for the most recent assignment.
If an Employee has been introduced to the Client but has not worked for that the Client and that the Client introduces the Employee to a third party, whether an individual employer, subsidiary or a parent company of another employment agency, the fees detailed in this section of these Terms shall apply, and no rebate shall be payable:
The % fee of salary and tangible benefits is @ 20%
From initial contact through to completion of any training delivery and for 6 months after termination by either party of this Agreement, a party must not employ or solicit for employment any person who is an employee of or contractor to the other party who was involved during the most recent 6-month period of this Agreement in the matters covered by this Agreement.
This clause does not apply where the employment is agreed to by the parties.
Each party acknowledges that the restriction specified in this clause is in the circumstances reasonable and necessary to protect each party’s legitimate interests.
- No bookings can be confirmed until the training contract has been duly signed and received by Nexus Human.
- All Invoices are payable within 14 days after the signature date on the Order, or 14 days prior to the start of the course, whichever occurs first, or by the payment date stated on the order.
- When booking and confirming a Closed Class, Room Rental, or Client Site the names of all attendees must be received by Nexus Human 24 Hours before the start of the class. Failure to do so will result in the course being cancelled and no refund being issued.
- Attendance on a course will be refused if full payment has not been received prior to the start of the course.
- Goods for purchase will be dispatched/available only after payment in full has been received.
- In breach of these conditions, interest will be charged from the due date of the invoice to the date of payment, at the rate of 2.5% per annum. and will be compounded monthly.
All courses need to be paid in full first thing via credit card.
All visas are the sole responsibility for yourself. We cannot assist you with visas. We can issue you a letter of acceptance after your credit card payment has been fully charged.
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Payment will only be refunded if your visa is refused. Once we send a letter of confirmation to you, the only way to refund your payment is if you do not receive your visa. If you do not receive your visa, we would need a copy of the letter and a contact in the embassy that we can contact to confirm that the visa has been denied.
- A service charge of 50% will be applicable if this is the case.
- Also you will incur bank charges that are applicable in returning the money to your account.
You will be responsible for all costs, including training costs, travel, accommodation and any expenses incurred while in Ireland.
If you would like to continue and you can organise for the full payment to be made via Credit Card, please let me know and I will arrange everything for you.
- All notifications from the customer must be received in writing.
- The designated periods for cancellation is dependent on the type of course or service as follows:
- Scheduled Course: Up to 21 days prior to the start of the course.
- Room Rentals/Closed Classes/Client Site Courses: Within 21 days after the signature date on the Order, or up to 21 days prior to the start of the course or service, whichever occurs first. Where a group of such courses have been booked, 21 days prior to the start of the course or service shall mean the start of the first course of the group of courses, and not the individual start dates of courses within the group.
- Notice received from the customer within the designated period: 50% refund
- Notice received from the customer outside the designated period: 0% refund
- There is no refund handling charge for payments using Laser, Cheque or Wire Transfer but unfortunately, due to Bank charges, there is a 4% handling charge on refunds of Credit Card payments.
Please notify Nexus Human ASAP at 01 8898700 or email us right away to avoid penalties.
If rescheduled with no fewer than fifteen (15) business days before scheduled date, an administration fee of 10% will be added to the purchase amount. If rescheduled with fewer than 15 days in advance of scheduled date, 100% of the class price will be due by date of originally scheduled class.
Red Hat policy dictates that fifteen (15) business days' notice is required to reschedule with no additional fees. Only one (1) reschedule is permitted. Rescheduling with less than fifteen (15) business days' notice will incur a processing fee equivalent to fifty percent (50%) of the published course price (MSRP). New class date must be given at time of reschedule, and class must be completed within one (1) year of original invoice date.
Student substitutions can be made no less than 48 hours before the start of the class.
In case of a no-show, no refund or reschedule will be provided, and payment will be forfeited.
Failure to notify of student's intent to cancel will result in the company being charged in-full for the class. If the class was paid for with coupons, they will NOT be returned to the coupon pool, if paid with a seat license, a day will be removed.
It is Nexus Human Computer Learning Centers of Dublin’s policy that all sales are final.
This policy is aimed at candidates who are enrolled on or have taken a PeopleCert approved qualification, who wish to appeal or complain against a decision taken by Nexus Human. It sets out the process you should follow when submitting appeals to us and the process we will follow when responding to appeals. This policy is also for use by our staff to ensure they deal with all appeals in a consistent manner.
Candidates must first go through Nexus Human appeals process before taking the matter to PeopleCert.
We will review the policy annually and revise it when necessary in response to customer feedback or requests from, or good practice guidance issued by PeopleCert (e.g. to align with any appeals and complaints process established by relevant regulatory authorities).
Below, we have listed example "types" of appeal a candidate may make to Nexus Human.
- Appeals from candidates in relation to an assessment/examination on the basis that we did not apply procedures consistently or that procedures were not followed properly and fairly
- Appeals from candidates relating to a decision made by Nexus Human Ireland following an investigation into a complaint about a candidate
- Appeals from candidates relating to a decision made by Nexus Human Ireland following an investigation into a candidate's behaviour when attending a PeopleCert assessment/examination.
The appeals process follows 3 stages as set out below:
Candidates should submit their appeal in writing to Nexus Human. The appeal submission must contain the following information as a minimum and be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Candidate name and unique PeopleCert candidate number
- Title of the PeopleCert qualification the appeal relates to
- Full details of the nature of the appeal
- Any supporting evidence that is being submitted to substantiate the appeal.
Once the appeal is received by Nexus Human Ireland it will be dealt with internally by the Test Center Administrator and Training Manager. We will aim to review and fully respond to your appeal in 15 business days, however please note, that in some cases the review processes may take longer, for example, if a candidate interview is required and/or further investigation. In such instances, we will contact you to inform you of the likely revised timescale. At all times, we will ensure that Nexus Human Ireland personnel assigned to carry out the investigation of the appeal, or to oversee and manage the appeal have the appropriate level of training and competence and that they have had no previous involvement or personal interest in the matter.
Following the review of the appeal, we will write to the appellant with details of our decision.
You will then have 10 business days to determine if you accept this decision, or if you wish to formally proceed to the PeopleCert appeals process.
If, after our final decision you are still unhappy with the decision then you should follow the PeopleCert appeals process outlined in the PeopleCert Appeals Policy.
MAKING A COMPLAINT
If you have a complaint, please let a member of staff know, giving them the opportunity to put things right as quickly as possible. Alternatively you can inform us through email@example.com
If you wish to make a complaint you may do so in person, by telephone, in writing and by email. Please be assured that all complaints received will be fully investigated. We ask that you supply as much information as possible to help our staff resolve your complaint quickly. We aim to resolve all complaints within 15 working days.