CompTIA Security+ is a global certification that validates the baseline skills necessary to perform core security functions and pursue an IT security career.
What Skills Will You Learn?
- Includes key cybersecurity terminology and concepts up front to provide a foundation for security controls discussed throughout the exam.
- Focuses on responding to common threats, cyberattacks, vulnerabilities, and security incidents and appropriate mitigation techniques to monitor and secure hybrid environments.
- Includes security implications of different architecture models, principles of securing enterprise infrastructure, and strategies to protect data.
- Includes applying and enhancing security and vulnerability management techniques, as well as security implications of proper hardware, software, and data management.
- Updated to better reflect the reporting and communication skills required for Security+ job roles relating to governance, risk management, compliance, assessment, and security awareness.
Required Exams / Courses
Available course start dates:
GTR = Guarenteed to Run
Online Live | 15:00 - 23:00
Online Live | 13:00 - 05:00